GUARDIAN RECOVERY NETWORK: ADDICTION INTERVENTIONS
Guardian has successfully guided 98% of intervention clients into treatment and down the road to long-term recovery.
Although an individual’s struggle with substances, mental health or an eating disorder may be alarmingly evident to family and friends, it may not be as clear-cut to the individual. Conversations turn emotional and strained until once-close relationships reach the end of their rope–and the person sinks deeper into self-denial, isolation and defensiveness.
For friends and family in anguish over rejection and fearful of a loved one’s self-destruction, Guardian Recovery Network, recommends professional intervention that brings hope and an increased likelihood of putting and end to this downward spiral. We specialize in:
- Addiction and substance abuse interventions
- Eating disorder interventions
- Mental health interventions
- Interventions for drug and alcohol abuse
- Alcohol intervention
Your Recovery Advocates
When you call the seasoned intervention specialists at Guardian Recovery Network, you’ll receive support, guidance and recovery advocacy needed to transform the life of child, parent or close friend. Lead interventionist Joshua Scott and his high-caliber support team have decades of collective experience reaching persons struggling with addiction, alcohol intervention, eating disorders and mental health issues, drug intervention specialist and persuading them to break the cycle. In fact, the Guardian team has successfully guided 98 percent of intervention clients into treatment and on the road to long-term recovery.
Experience Our Clinically
Confronting Addiction Through Professional Intervention
Each call to Guardian Recovery Network for intervention is treated with gravity and urgency. We know that a hurting family is reaching out in desperation—and that the life of a loved one hangs in the balance. Your call sets our highly effective, evidence-based intervention process in motion. Steps include:
- In-depth facilitation by a trained and licensed interventionist who develops a plan of action that includes intervention participants, intervention setting, and the therapeutic approach for engaging the individual in a desire to change.
- Comprehensive planning for pre-admission and immediate travel to a residential treatment facility best-suited to an individual’s needs and financial picture.
- Education and clarification for the intervention participants on the issue(s) at play, the family dynamics involved, and the ongoing need for family support.
- Guidance and mediation during the actual intervention as family and friends reveal their own struggles and heartaches resulting from a loved one’s struggle with drug or alcohol misuse, eating disorder or mental health condition.
- Travel accompaniment and compassionate support for the individual who agrees to enter detox or residential treatment.
Support for Today, Hope for Tomorrow
Intervention is just the beginning for individual and family healing. As the hard work of recovery proceeds, Guardian Recovery Network stands with you, advocating for your loved one and connecting you to the highest caliber treatment resources. It is our goal to support you throughout the entire continuum of care when you call 877-301-4673 or connect online using our confidential form.