OUR TREATMENT CENTERS: GUARDIAN IOP
Guardian Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Features
- Mind, body, spirit focus
- Age-specific programming
- Proven 12-step immersion
- Cognitive & behavioral therapies
- Family counseling & support
- Two United States Locations
Our original intensive outpatient program facility based in Delray Beach, Florida is situated between beautiful West Palm Beach and bustling Fort Lauderdale. Participants of our comprehensive, gender-specific IOP in Delray Beach, Florida have access to unobstructed ocean views, sprawling beaches and cultural amenities—as well as Florida’s most clinically sophisticated IOP program.
Guardian is proud to announce that we now offer an Intensive Outpatient Program in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Why Guardian IOP?
Guardian’s Intensive Outpatient Program offers tailored, innovative treatment options for a variety of populations, including:
- Clients who do not require a 24/7 residential care plan
- Men & women in the early, less-severe stages of addiction
- Individuals with family or employment responsibilities who are unable to reside outside the home
- Clients in need of continued care after completing inpatient rehab
Guardian IOP was founded by a team of professionals with decades of collective experience in substance abuse and mental health. Taking a multidisciplinary approach to your care, our highly skilled addiction professionals elevate treatment standards using clinically proven therapies, holistic modalities and life-skills training.
Benefits of Intensive Outpatient Rehab
Additional benefits of attending Guardian’s accredited locations include:
- Best-in-class recovery program built on ethics & integrity
- Age- and gender-specific programming
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate work & family commitments
- Proven 12-step immersion program
- Cognitive & dialectical behavioral therapy
- Whole-person focus: body, mind & spirit
- Complementary modalities that include yoga, equine therapy & breath work
- Family restructuring therapy
- Personalized relapse prevention planning
During outpatient rehab, the team at Guardian IOP urges clients to take advantage of our resorts nearby opportunities: bike trails, nature walks, water play, shopping venues and urban culture. Clients can embark on their own adventures or participate in outings with peers and the sober community at large. Notable Delray Beach features include pristine beaches, Japanese gardens, upscale boutiques, antique galleries, and the wildlife habitat at the Wakodahatchee Wetlands.
Support for Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
If you or someone you love is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, there’s never been a better time to reinvent your future. Treating you with dignity and compassion, Guardian IOP’s outpatient facility helps you navigate early sobriety and develop the skills you need to thrive in recovery—personally, professionally and relationally.
Get help now by calling 877-301-4673 or submitting a confidential online inquiry. The Guardian IOP admissions team acts as your advocate: easing your mind, answering your questions you have.
Support for Today. Hope for Tomorrow.
If you or someone you love is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, there’s never been a better time to reinvent your future. Treating you with dignity and compassion, Guardian Recovery Network’s outpatient facility helps you navigate early sobriety and develop the skills you need to thrive in recovery—personally, professionally and relationally.
Get help now by calling 877-301-4673 or submitting a confidential online inquiry. The Guardian Recovery Network admissions team acts as your advocate: easing your mind, answering your questions and verifying insurance benefits so finances don’t prevent you from entering our Florida outpatient rehab.