Factors in Choosing a Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center:
Should You Travel for Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
When it comes to choosing the best option for you, consider the location of the treatment center. It is a good idea to choose a center in a recovery-rich location. At Guardian Recovery Network we have carefully chosen the locations of each of our treatment centers, ensuring our clients have access to a range of recovery resources and the ability to participate in sobriety-friendly recreational activities. There are other benefits to traveling for rehab, including:
- Traveling for rehab allows you to take yourself out of your daily routine. By going somewhere new, you give yourself a fresh start in a safe environment, free of the distractions that may have initially caused your addictive behavior.
- A feeling of starting over, which ultimately gives you a better chance of making a full and lasting recovery.
- The option to choose a location or setting where you feel more comfortable and relaxed, like close to the beaches in Southern Florida or among the peaceful mountains in New Hampshire.
- More opportunities to find the right type of treatment program for your exact needs while receiving higher quality clinical care.
- A chance to get away from triggers, negative influences and (potentially) the root causes of your addiction.
Guardian Recovery Network welcomes clients from across the country. No matter where you are currently located, we are available to help you find your way to any one of our treatment centers — simply today to get started.